MBBS, M.S.(General Surgery)
M.Ch. (Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery)
Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr.Shitiz Gupta is a Certified Plastic Surgeon in Jammu, India. He has meritoriously pursued his surgical training, both specialty M.S.(General Surgery) and super specialty M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery).
He has performed numerous microvascular free flaps for onco-reconstruction, complex post traumatic defects, rhinoplasty, facial and body aesthetic procedures during his residency,
He has co-authored several articles and publications as well as took great interest in teaching under-graduate and post-graduate students.
He has undergone micro-vascular training at Internationally reputed Ganga Hospital at Coimbatore.
He has undergone extensive training on hair restoration with cyclical nutrition therapy and hair transplantation by Dr.Rajesh Rajput in Mumbai.
He has undergone surgical and non surgical training on facial & body contouring and hair transplantation at Enhance Clinic- Kolkata under the guidance of Dr.Manoj Khanna (National Secretary– International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery- India]
He was invited as faculty at major International meets viz IFFPSS-2020 at Taipei, ISAPS-2018 at Miami, USA, AAFPRS-2018 at Dallas, USA and AECEP-2017 at Madrid, Spain.
· Paper Presentation at 24th Biennial Congress of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS 2018), November 2018, Miami, United States of America.
· Paper Presentation at American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, October 2018, Dallas, United States of America.
· Paper Presentation at Spanish Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Meeting (AECEP 2017), November 2017, Madrid, Spain.
· Paper Presentation at 52nd Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSICON 2017), November 2017, Kochi.
· Paper Presentation in a Scientific activity, Department of oral and maxillofacial surgery, VSPM Dental College, December 2017, Nagpur, India.
· Paper Presentation at 14th Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association (NIMACON 2016), October 2016, Nagpur.
· Poster Presentation at 14th Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association (NIMACON 2016), October 2016, Nagpur.
· Poster Presentation at Association of Surgeons of India Conference (ASICON 2015), December 2015, New Delhi.
· Paper Presentation at Association of Surgeons of India Conference- UP State chapter (UPASICON 2015), November 2015, Lucknow.
· Paper Presentation at Association of Surgeons of India Conference- J&K State chapter (JAKASICON 2015), August 2015, Kashmir.